A wiki page can be designed in a number of different ways, using headers, lists and indenting.
- It is good to break up long articles into various sections. This can be done using Headers appropriately.
- To create a header, highlight the text you wish to modify, and click on the button. You will receive a dropdown menu. From this list you can choose:
- Normal keeps the text in a regular paragraph format.
- is the highest level of paragraph formatting. This is meant for major section headings.
- is a sub-header and can be used as a sub-section heading.
- is the smallest section header.
- Formatted allows you to input preset formatted text (such as text you modified to a different color, size, etc).
- If you would like to create a list, you can use either use bullets or numbers with the button on the toolbar.
- Numbers: Click on the numbers button , and a 1. will appear. Add text after. When you hit enter, the subsequent number will appear. Hit enter twice to exit the number format.
- Bullets: Click on the bullets button , and a blue bullet will appear. Hit enter twice to exit the bullet format.
Indenting & Justifying
- To indent to the text use the button to move it to the left or right.
- You can align text to the left, right or center, use the to justify the text.
Find out more
Visit Halp:Formatting for a more in-depth guide.
To learn how to make links go to page 5 of this tutorial.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.